We are a trusted firm in this domain, engrossed in putting forth top grade Bathroom Freshener to our valuable clients. The offered freshener is widely used for removing unpleasant odor or smell from bathrooms of residential, commercial and industrial places. The provided freshener is formulated using quality tested chemicals under guidance of our dexterous professionals under suitable conditions. Furthermore, this Bathroom Freshener can be bought from us at pocket friendly rates.
- Accurate composition
- Pleasant fragrance
- Longer shelf life
- Non-hazardous in nature
Material Safety Data Sheet
1. Product and company identification:
- Brand Name: Swach Shine-Bathroom Gel Cleaner
- Application of the product: Professional cleaning/maintenance product for building care.
2. Composition / Information on ingredients:
Description: Mixture in water of non-dangerous ingredients and substances listed below
% by weight
3 - 8
binary surfactants anionic
10 - 25
builder and emulsifier
2 - 6
Water base preparation
3. Hazards identification:
Classification : Non-dangerous according to the classification systems of the relevant EC guidelines.
Hazards for man and the environment : Void
Classification system: The classification complies with current EC regulations on dangerous substances and preparations
Potential Acute Health Effects:
- Eyes : None known.
- Skin : None known.
- Inhalation : None known.
- Ingestion : None known
Medical Conditions Aggravated by Overexposure
4. First aid measures:
- Eye Contact : Rinse with plenty of running water.
- Skin Contact : Rinse with plenty of running water.
- Inhalation : No specific first aid measures are required.
- Ingestion : Rinse out mouth and then drink one or two glasses of water (or milk).
In case of persistent symptoms obtain medical attention
5. Fire fighting measures:
Flammability of the Product: None known.
Products of Combustion
Fire Fighting Media and Instructions:
- Extinguish with water spray or carbon dioxide, dry chemical powder or appropriate foam.
- Normal fire fighting procedures may be used.
Special Remarks on Fire and Explosion Hazards
6. Handling and storage
Information for safe handling:
Use appropriate personal protective equipment
FOR INDUSTRIAL USE ONLY.
- Requirements for storage rooms and containers : Store in a dry. cool and well-ventilated area.
- Protect from freezing.
Further information about storage conditions:
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
7. Exposure controls and personal protection
- No special ventilation requirements
- General room ventilation is adequate
- Eyes: No special protective clothing is required.
- Hands: No special protective cloth
- Respiratory: No special protective clothing is required.
- Feet: No special protective clothing is required.
- Body: No special protective clothing is required
8 Physical and chemical properties:
- Physical State and Appearance: Liquid. (Opaque Emulsion)
- Colour: white or pale yellow.
- Odour: Perfumed
- pH (neat): 5 - 7
- Specific Gravity at 25oC - 1.1 to 1.8
- Solubility in Water : Complete dispersed in water
9 Stability and reactivity
- Stability and Reactivity : The product is stable.
- Conditions of Instability : None known.
- Incompatibility with Various Substances : None known
- Hazardous Decomposition Products : When exposed to fire : Produces normal products of combustion. Non-Flammable
- Hazardous Polymerization : Will not occur.
10 Toxicological information
- Effects of Chronic Exposure : None known.
- Other toxic effects : Not available.
11 Ecological information
When used for its intended purpose this product should not cause adverse effects in the environment,it is biodegradable and eco-friendly.
12 Disposal considerations
Waste Information: No special precautions. Dispose of according to state and local regulations
13. Other information
The information in this document is based on our best present knowledge. However, it does not constitute a guarantee for any specific product features and does not establish a legally binding contract.