MATERIAL SAFETY DATA SHEET
- Product Name : Glass Cleaner
- Registered Brand Name : MUST
- Application of Product : All types of Mirrors and Glasses
It may cause eye irritation. No side effect on skin. It does not have vapour properties no harmful if breath or mist.
Ingestion: Rinse out mouth drink 2-3 glasses of water.
Fire Fighting Measures:
- Fire sign
- Extinguishing Media: Co2 powder, pressured water and foam.
- Protective Equipment: No special measures required
Handling & Storage:
- Storage: Store at room Temperature.
- Handling: Use common rules and regulations for working with chemicals.
- Solubility: Soluble in soft and hard water.
- Saturation : No saturation
Basic irritant effect:
- Ingestion: Cause irritation
- Inhalation: No irritation
- Skin contact: No irritation
- It is harmful if directly come in contact with aquatic organisms.
- When it is use in diluted form there is no effect on environment.
Exposure Controls And Personal Protection:
A) Components with limit values that required monitoring at the workplace:
The product not contains any relevant quantities of materials with critical values that have to be monitored at the workplace.
B) Additional information: The list that were valid during the compilation were used as basis.
Personal protection is not normally required, However, inhalation of dust, vapour or aerosol
should be avoided.
Physical and Chemical Properties:
- Form : Liquid
- Colour : Clear greenish blue
- Odour : Slightly perfumed
- Danger of explosion: Product is not explosive
- Miscibility with water: Fully Miscible.
- Skin contact: Unlikely to be irritant in normal use.
- Eye contact: Unlikely to be irritant in normal use.
- Inhalation: Can cause irritation.
- Ingestion: Unlikely to be harmful unless excessive amount is ingested.
When used for its intended purpose this product will cause adverse effect in the environment.
- One should not disposed together with domestic waste.
- Dispose of observing official regulations.
- Use cleaning agent as water if necessary.
Surfactants, anionic components, colour, fragrance, preservatives.
- There is no dangerous in transportation handling as product is not explosive.
- Follow the rules of land transportation and cross-border nobes.
- Air transportation is not at dangerous.