Material Safety Data Sheet
1. Product and company identification:
- Brand Name: Swach Shine-Bathroom Gel Cleaner
- Application of the product: Professional cleaning/maintenance product for building care.
2. Composition / Information on ingredients:
Description: Mixture in water of non-dangerous ingredients and substances listed below
% by weight
3 - 8
binary surfactants anionic
10 - 25
builder and emulsifier
2 - 6
Water base preparation
3. Hazards identification:
Classification : Non-dangerous according to the classification systems of the relevant EC guidelines.
Hazards for man and the environment : Void
Classification system: The classification complies with current EC regulations on dangerous substances and preparations
Potential Acute Health Effects:
- Eyes : None known.
- Skin : None known.
- Inhalation : None known.
- Ingestion : None known
Medical Conditions Aggravated by Overexposure
4. First aid measures:
- Eye Contact : Rinse with plenty of running water.
- Skin Contact : Rinse with plenty of running water.
- Inhalation : No specific first aid measures are required.
- Ingestion : Rinse out mouth and then drink one or two glasses of water (or milk).
In case of persistent symptoms obtain medical attention
5. Fire fighting measures:
Flammability of the Product: None known.
Products of Combustion
Fire Fighting Media and Instructions:
- Extinguish with water spray or carbon dioxide, dry chemical powder or appropriate foam.
- Normal fire fighting procedures may be used.
Special Remarks on Fire and Explosion Hazards
6. Handling and storage
Information for safe handling:
Use appropriate personal protective equipment
FOR INDUSTRIAL USE ONLY.
- Requirements for storage rooms and containers : Store in a dry. cool and well-ventilated area.
- Protect from freezing.
Further information about storage conditions:
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
7. Exposure controls and personal protection
- No special ventilation requirements
- General room ventilation is adequate
- Eyes: No special protective clothing is required.
- Hands: No special protective cloth
- Respiratory: No special protective clothing is required.
- Feet: No special protective clothing is required.
- Body: No special protective clothing is required
8 Physical and chemical properties:
- Physical State and Appearance: Liquid. (Opaque Emulsion)
- Colour: white or pale yellow.
- Odour: Perfumed
- pH (neat): 5 - 7
- Specific Gravity at 25oC - 1.1 to 1.8
- Solubility in Water : Complete dispersed in water
9 Stability and reactivity
- Stability and Reactivity : The product is stable.
- Conditions of Instability : None known.
- Incompatibility with Various Substances : None known
- Hazardous Decomposition Products : When exposed to fire : Produces normal products of combustion. Non-Flammable
- Hazardous Polymerization : Will not occur.
10 Toxicological information
- Effects of Chronic Exposure : None known.
- Other toxic effects : Not available.
11 Ecological information
When used for its intended purpose this product should not cause adverse effects in the environment,it is biodegradable and eco-friendly.
12 Disposal considerations
Waste Information: No special precautions. Dispose of according to state and local regulations
13. Other information
The information in this document is based on our best present knowledge. However, it does not constitute a guarantee for any specific product features and does not establish a legally binding contract.